Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Love my nieces and nephews!

12-12-12 - quite a date ....I am having such a great time hanging out with family that the blog has suffered... but I am going to try to be better.  :)  But just to show ya.. here is why I have been distracted - can you blame me?
Tommy - will turn a year on Friday, he's so smiley!

Jessie on a whale at Hapuna Beach.. she loved this whale. It was like her pet.  LOVED spending time with her and Izzy and Karen.

Jessie, Lisa, Izzy and me at "Honu World"  where unfortunately there were no honus but lots of pools for us to play in! :)  These two little girls have iron feet.

Maddie, me and Lilly - we had a fantastic time skating... I was a little tired
We always do fun stuff at Biz's - highly recommended place to visit, for sure!

SOOOO.. I will give you a sneak peak of our last few hours of Bora Bora...
This is our view as we were having lunch before we left the island
This is our sadness :)



No comments:

Post a Comment